Paris is synonymous with the finest things that culture can offer - in art, fashion, food, literature and ideas. On this tour, you will be immersed in the very best of the city of light: Champs-Élysées, Notre Dame, Seine River Cruise and so much more. You will enjoy guided neighbourhood walks through the city’s historic heart and quieter moments to slow down and savour the city’s intimate cafes, colourful markets and joie de vivre.
- 4 Star Hotel Accomodation @ CitizenM
- Full buffet breakfast included
- Dance Classes at Centre de Danse du Marais in downtown Paris
- Private Photo Shoot in the cobblestone streets of Paris
- Explore Paris on a private double decker bus
- Enjoy a full day at Chateau de Versaille
- Unforgettable evening at the infamous Moulin Rouge
- Relax at the world famous Luxembourg Gardens
- Visit the the top of the Arc de Triomphe
- Visit the world's most famous attraction - Eiffel Tower
- Dinner on the Seine river with Bateaux Parisiens
The Host Hotel - Pullman Paris Bercy is located across the street from a collection of 19th Century wine warehouses which has been converted into stylish shops and beautiful restaurants and bars
The tracks were once used to move wine barrels in and out of the warehouses.
The newest tour location in the city of seven hills, Lisbon, Portugal. This is the most dynamic and exciting tour to date. We will take you from a Disney inspired castle to the Casino Royale to spend nights with James Bond leading to an adventure to find the secret beach of Ursa. Dancers will spend the first four days taking private classes at Jazzy Studio in front of the Tagus River in Ballet, Lyrical, Jazz Comtemporary, Musical Theatre and Hip Hop.
- 5 Star Hotel Accomodation @ Hotel Palacio & downtown Lisbon
- Full buffet breakfast included at both hotels
- Dance Classes at Jazzy Studio
- Private Photo Shoot in downtown Lisbon
- Explore Lisbon from land and river on the Hippo Trip
- Attend a Benfica soccer game in front of 75,000 fans
- Explore the historical district of Belem
- Palace of Pena Castle an inspired creation for Disney
- An afternoon at one of Europe's top beach, Praia do Guincho
- Unforgettable wine tour in the coastal hills of Portugal
- Farewell ocean view dinner at Os Prazeres da Carne
Spend the afternoon taking in all the breathtaking views at Guincho Beach and enjoy an evening watching Portugals largest and most famous soccer club Benfica in front of over 75,000 fans.
Barcelona bubbles with life in its narrow Barri Gòtic alleys, along the pedestrian boulevard called the Ramblas. The Old City is made for seeing on foot, full of winding lanes that emerge into secluded squares dotted with palm trees and ringed with cafés and boutiques. You will be staying at the AC Marriott Hotel in front of the Mediterranean Sea with and unforgettable rooftop pool and bar. If you're in the mood to surrender to a city’s charm, let it be in Barcelona.
Dancers will spend the first 4 days taking private classes at Quality Studios in Ballet, Lyrical, Contemporary, Jazz, Hip Hop and of course Flamenco with the option to finish each day at the beach. The last 3 days are reserved for sightseeing around Barcelona, the most anticipated FC Barcelona Game at Camp Nou in front of 99,000 + people, Gaudí's remarkable masterpiece Sagrada Família, an authentic flamenco show at Tablao de Carmen in the majestic Poble Espanyol and finish with a 5 course dinner at Torre de Alta Mar with it’s breathtaking 360 degree view of Barcelona.
The outdoor rooftop swimming pool boasts an amazing view overlooking the Mediterranean Sea and the city of Barcelona.
Located across the strip from the Marriott is the three-story Diagonal Mar which is Spain's largest shopping center.